All of our cycling tours include the following:
- Western tour leader
- Local guides full of fun and character
- Beautiful rural routes personally crafted, honed, and constantly revised by your tour leader
- Typical distances of between sixty and one hundred kilometres per day
- Support vehicle to transport your luggage, and you, should the desire to rest take your fancy
- Minimal vehicular transfers
- Comfortable accommodation and delicious local cuisine
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on cycling days
- Breakfast on no cycling days
- Snacks whilst cycling
- Drinking water
- ...and as much emphasis on post cycling relaxation, convivial company, and an apres ride beer or two as the biking itself
- Ariport transfers - If arriving at the local airport on the first day of the tour, or a day or two early, you will be met by a driver at arrivals and transfered to our joining hotel. On the final day of the tour you will be transfered to the local airport . For those staying on after the tour has ended we are happy to assist with arranging your onward travel.
Plus of course the personal service that we have become known for. All overseen from your first enquiry to the very end of your tour by the same person, Painted Roads founder David.